On today post will gona be looking at the top reasons why you need to go or buy ths LG G8 thinQ. Though the phone also has a slim reasons not to go for it. Let get started .
The LG G8 ThinQ has a bright, sharp screen, a second wide-angle rear camera and a fast processor. It’s also water-resistant and has a headphone jack – a rarity among premium phones.
- Comfortable to hold
- Quad DAC yields great sound quality
- Face Unlock is fast and easy
- Improved battery capacity
The phone’s touchless hand controls are annoying to use. Portrait mode for video isn’t very smooth or natural-looking.
- Piezoelectric earpiece replacement isn’t loud enough
- May not receive timely software updates
- Hand ID and Air Motion are gimmicky and don’t always work
The bottom line
The LG G8 ThinQ is an objectively great phone, but with a high price tag and no standout features, it’s not great enough to beat the Galaxy S10E.
Let take few moments and look at the top Specifications.
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery|
|DISPLAY||6.1-inch OLED; 3,120×1,440 pixels|
|OS||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|PROCESSOR||2.84GHz octa-core Snapdragon 855|
|STORAGE||128GB, 6GB RAM|