Today OnePlus has started rolling out OxygenOS 9.5.7 to the 7 Pro. This update seems pretty big on the camera improvements, judging by its changelog. So if you haven’t been impressed with the phone’s camera quality until now, perhaps it’s a good idea to try this release and see if things have improved.
As usual, it’s a staged rollout, that will only make it to a small subset of users today, with a more widespread release coming in the next few days unless there are show stopping bugs found. It might take a week or two for all OnePlus 7 Pro handsets to receive the new build.
- Enhance overall contrast and color performance
- Enhance white balance consistency of triple camera
- Enhance accuracy and stability of auto focusing
- Fixed issue of greenish tone in some low light scenes
- Fixed issue of noise in some HDR scenes
- Enhance contrast and color saturation of ultra wide
- Enhance clarity and noise reduction in low light scene of ultra wide
- Enhance clarity and noise reduction of telephoto
- Enhance clarity and color of Nightscape
- Enhance brightness and clarity in extreme low light scene of Nightscape
- Optimized Double Tap to Wake
- Static issues with Ambient Display
- Enhanced the audio quality for voice calls from third-party apps
- Enhanced touch sensitivity for screen