Who have you met in life that doesn’t want cheap and quality services and products ? Probably no one or just one odd person. If you are based in Lagos, there’s no lie that you would know the best medium of mobility is using a bike.
That two legged machine can manipulate the traffic jam and help you in time management when it is possible. OPay has been around for sometime now but they are now doing a discount on their ORide feature which allows you to hail a Bike right from the App and Pay just the sum of a Hundred Naira.
I know it sounds too good to be true but it’s a very limited offer and I advise you get it while it lasts by getting the Application from PLAYSTORE
Also, you can get fresh food from your favourite restaurant in Lagos from the OPay app.
With OPay no need to have so many apps on your phone, you can do much more with one app.
● Hail a bike (ORide): With OPay you can hail a bike and pay instantly from your OPay account. Refer a friend to use ORide and you get coupons to enjoy free rides with ORide.
● Send and request money: Choose from your contact book or type in a phone number to send or request money for free.
● Multiple funding options: Funding your wallet is so easy. You can fund from your bank app or by adding your cards.
● Mobile data: Purchase airtime for family or friends from any network within the OPay app.
● Subscribe for cable TV: You can pay for your GOTV, DSTV and STARTIMES subscription using OPay and the beauty is we don’t charge any convenience fee.
● Electricity bill: You can pay for your prepaid electricity with OPay and we don’t charge any convenience fee.
● Order food: You can order food from your favourite and best restaurants from the OPay app.
● Digital receipts: Gather all of your purchase history all in one place.
● Betting: Fund your Bet9ja wallet from your OPay app. No convenience fee required.