Google verification is called Factory Reset Protection (FRP) in Android. Generally, Android users wouldn’t notice that their phones are protected by Factory Reset Protection until they need to verify Google account to access their phones. Now follow this tutorial to get a better understanding of FRP how to bypass Google account verification (FRP) on Samsung, TECHNO,INFINIX,GIONEE,LG, Alcatel, ZTE and more if you forget the Google account and password on your phone.
Are you having issue signing in to your Android phone? pleas follow along with the tutorial.
1) Connect your phone to a Wifi Network preferably your Home network
2) The next screen will ask you for the Google Account
3) Tap the text field in which the account should be inserted until the Keyboard comes up
4) Tap and hold the “@” character until a Settings menu pops up
5) Select Google Keyboard Settings
6) Tap on the 3 dots in the top part of the screen (or More depending on what Android OS you are running
7) Select the Help&Feedback item and select any item in the list that will follow
8) Long press to select any text on this page and click on Web search in the upper right corner
9) A search field will be shown delete the text inside the search field
10) Type Settings in the search field
11) Tap “About Phone” and tap 7 times on the Build Number to enable Developer Options
12) Return to the previous menu and open the Developer Option that just appeared
13) Allow OEM Unlocking and tap Back two times
14) Restart the device
15) Connect it to Wifi again
Notice now you won’t be prompted to log in the previous Google Account and instead the phone will ask you to ADD a new Google Account.
YES! COMMENT BELLOW.
NO! NO REASON TO VISIT TECLIUS AGAIN