WhatsApp have started playing a ban on some user, you can refer back to our previous post. But should incase this happened to you, how are you going to fix the ban? Sit right back as this post is going to help you to fix temporary WhatsApp ban.
Follow along on this simple tricks.
1. First, wait for the temporary ban timers to end then head to the GB Whatsapp or any Apk Whatsapp.
2. Tap on more options & head to chat.
3. Under the chat section, tap on backup chat to take complete backup.
4. Now open file manager app & search for the GB WhatsApp Folder & rename the folder to WhatsApp.
5. Follow the On-screen instruction & start using the app.
6. open WhatsApp & here one option show backup click here & wait for the process to complete.
7. This rule also applicable for WhatsApp plus or any other WhatsApp APK
Follow tech updates on telegram @techlius